Saturday


There's no band practice this morning so I feel at a bit of a loose end. I'm not sure what to expect in terms of the weather but if it stays fine I'll maybe get out and take some photos, probably along the canal. Failing that, plan B is to have a look at the stuff I still have left to sell and spend the morning taking the remainder of the photos. I keep thinking I've got to the end, then open a cupboard and discover more stuff! Oh, and I need to finish off the shredding.

This afternoon I hope to do a bit more in the garden and then this evening will be devoted to catching up on some of the TV programmes I've missed or maybe watching a film if there's anything on worth watching. 

So ... a quiet weekend, fitting in a couple of essential task and then just doing whatever takes my fancy.

Comments

  1. It's due to start raining here soon but that's no problem - I am counting my cooler blessings. Your day sounds lovely; quiet, productive and enjoyable.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for the rain to start, don't think it'll be long now. I'm getting better at planning quieter days!

      Delete
  2. I hope the weather stays fine for you, it hasn't got light yet here and it's just started raining, it's in for the day according to the forecast. Decluttering seems to be a never ending job, just as I think I've got to the end of everything I have to start again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot cooler but still not pleasant to be outside. I think it will rain soon ... there's that feeling in the air and I have a pressure headache, though thankfully not too bad.

      As for the decluttering, I just don't know where it's all coming from!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend, Eileen. Hope your pressure headache goes away, soon. I've read that decluttering is a process and a little like peeling an onion, layer by layer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The headache disappeared this afternoon and I was able to go out tonight, thanks.

      That's a good description of the decluttering process. I think I may have a few more layers to go!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts