Wednesday

the crocosmia are starting to flower

The film, Yesterday, was a big hit with all of us. We went to a teatime screening so I was home by 8:30 pm and, after watering the garden, spent the rest of the evening listening to Beatles' songs ... brought back lots of memories but in a happy way.

Today is more bits and pieces of admin, a little sorting in the dining room, and a trip to the skip if I have time. Then a quiet evening at home, piano, reading and maybe watching TV if there is anything decent on.

Comments

  1. Mine too - they are lovely, if rather invasive.
    Today sounds lovely for you - enjoy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they can be a bit invasive. I removed a lot when preparing for the membrane and gravel.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that the movie was a hit. My Crocosmia are starting to bloom & the hummingbirds love them (it's why I grow them). Sounds like a good day planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you enjoy the film? I liked the humour and the visit to John Lennon.

      Delete
  3. My absolute favourite garden flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all Lucifer, so a bright red flower.

      Delete
  4. That sounds like a fun movie! My crocosmia finished blooming earlier, this spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good film and I'm glad I went to see it.

      It seems that we all like crocosmia!

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen the movie as yet ... it's on my list of things to do inside when it's too humid for outside :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts