Monday

It's a bit cooler today but the bright sunshine is still a challenge for me so I've spent the day indoors. I'm too worried about triggering another migraine to chance being outside for too long but may go for a walk once the sun sets (sunglasses aren't an option as they highlight the flashing lights that are a symptom of the problem with my eyes - imagine a never ending fireworks display). 

I've actually had a very lazy day so far, only moving from the sofa to get food and drink. I've bored myself senseless with daytime TV, written a letter to a penfriend, started reading the next book group choice (Foundation by Isaac Asimov), and played Sudoku online. I will probably start a load of washing later and maybe play piano for a while, but that's about it for today. I need to eat a decent meal so, as it's a Bank Holiday and I haven't done anything special, I will treat myself and order an Indian meal to be delivered this evening.



Comments

  1. Oh yes do take care not to trigger another migraine. I think it sounds like a near perfect Bank Holiday day ... great close up of the flower, a rose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a climbing rose, but I don't know the name.

      Delete
  2. Great photo. Enjoy the takeaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're taking care of yourself! It might as well be pleasant. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have one more week of my staycation so I can take the next few days at a slower pace as well.

      Delete
  4. Hopefully the day went well for you and the migraine kept its distance. Did you enjoy the Indian takeaway?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a pleasant day and no sign of the migraine returning, thank goodness! Oh yes, the takeaway was the best 😁

      Delete
  5. Glad to read that you relaxed today, too. Love photo! I approve of your choice of dinner, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be relaxing for the rest of the week I think, before the craziness of the new school year next week. I'm glad you approve of my dinner choice ... great minds think alike!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts