Sunday


I had a lovely quiet Saturday at home dividing my time between family tree research, baking, printing out some new vegetarian recipes, and playing my flute.

As it turned out I could have gone out yesterday. The wet, miserable day that greeted me when I woke up soon brightened up and, although the wind was a bit of a nightmare, the rain stopped. Today looks like it may be the same so, providing it stays dry, I'm hoping to get out for a walk. The torrential rain we were promised hasn't shown up, thank goodness, but we've had enough of a downpour overnight to give the gardens a good soaking.

I want to make some changes in the small bedroom. I'd like some more wardrobe space and that's the only room where a wardrobe could fit, so I want to move the bed to the other side of the room and then measure the alcove where the bed was to see whether the wardrobe unit I've seen will fit in. If not, it'll be back to the laptop and a search for something that will fit the space.

Comments

  1. Lovely photo!

    Hope you have good weather and are able to go for a walk. Hope you are able to fit the wardrobe into the space or get one to fit.

    By the way, I am learning to play nonograms, after you mentioned them!

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment it is thundering, although no rain, so I am staying inside. I don't like thunder!

      Finding a space for the wardrobe is going to be as easy as I thought. The small bedroom is an awkward five-sided room so there are only to wall long enough for the bed. I may have to settle for a single free standing wardrobe rather than the fitted double wardrobe I was hoping for.

      Good luck with the nonograms.

      Delete
    2. ... that should say 'two walls long enough' ...

      Delete
  2. The photo... So lovely....

    Your Sunday sounds wonderful. Full of peaceful happenings. What better day, could anyone ask for... -smile-

    Best of luck, with finding what you need, for more wardrobe space.

    ✨🍑✨



    ✨🍑✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm having a lovely relaxing day and have found time for some serious flute practice, ready for Saturday. I'm hoping to spend the evening watching DVDs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts