Tuesday


Today will be fairly quiet, followed by a lively evening if the previous Girls' Nights In are anything to go by!

I'm waiting in for a delivery and then, even if it is raining, I'll be going out for a short walk. I feel in need of fresh air so will walk along the canal towpath as far as the next bridge, and then back again.

The rest of my day will be filled with reading, family tree research, and puzzle books. Yesterday I finally worked out how to complete nonograms; I've always struggled with them so I sat down and read the instructions and tips properly (for the first time ever!) ... and now I know what I'm doing! 

Yesterday's new recipe was the honey chili chicken ... I'll cook it again as a sharing dish when I have friends round for a bring and share meal, but as the main part of a meal it was a bit too sweet for my tastes so is unlikely to make the 'favourites' list. 

Comments

  1. Sometimes a walk in gentle rain can be quite refreshing. Nonograms look too difficult for me, (col). Hope it's a great evening of laughter & memory making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's midday and I'm still waiting for the delivery so I don't know if I will get out for a walk today or not, which is frustrating. I've been sitting out on the patio to get some fresh air but it's not the nicest of days.

      I can only do the simple nonograms so far!

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I've heard of nonograms! They look very intriguing! Hope your delivery was made in time for you to get in a short walk. You couldn't send some of that rain my way, could you? :)

    Have a wonderful evening with your friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No walk, I'm afraid. The parcel arrived at 8pm!

      I'm liking the nonograms at the moment - they are just challenging enough to be interesting but I prefer sudoku puzzles.

      Sorry, we need the rain for now - the water levels in the reservoirs are still too low.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts