Wednesday



Yesterday's joyful activity was a short walk around the marina, very pleasant in the evening sun.

Today I have a couple more band related things to do and then I will be meeting S for coffee and a chat. If I have time afterwards I will finish off printing and sorting the final set of Christmas music and then I should be up to date and ready for rehearsals to resume in September.

I think my next biggish project will be to sort out all the pictures in the house. I have the ones I saved from our previous home which have lots of good memories attached to them, and I hope to decide on the best spots for them by the end if this month. I thought I had decided but now keep changing my mind! Anyway, the main part of the project is to come up with three different sets of photos, two sets for the living room and the third set for the hall. I have no idea what the subject matter will be for any of these so I need to get my thinking cap on. I'm in no rush to complete this but am keen to make a start!

Comments

  1. That looks like a lovely place for a stroll, especially in the evening sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite places. I usually walk either around the marina or along the canal towpath, all just five minutes walk from home.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you live in a very beautiful part of the country, with marinas and towpaths so close to home! Hope your day goes smoothly. Have fun deciding on the pictures for your home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very beautiful. It's pouring down today but when the weather improves I'll take some photos of the area for you to see.

      Delete
  3. What a great photo project to be starting. Glad to hear the weather improved for your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm all fired up to go out with my camera it has decided to rain! It's set in for the day I think so walking and photos won't be happening yet.

      Delete
  4. Perfect place for an evening walk!

    And you have a fun project, in the sorting of pictures.

    Enjoy!

    ✨🍑✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts