Saturday


I'm dressed early and raring to go ... weekly band rehearsals resume this morning and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

It's definitely chillier this morning so I think it's unlikely that there'll be any more opportunities to eat breakfast out on the patio this year. I have been out for a quick look round the garden but I won't mention the weather or Bless and Lady Ella will be envious!! I've taken special care in choosing the photos for today 😚



I'm feeling much better today and, as expected, the cold has moved from head to chest and I sound really croaky when I talk. If it wasn't for that I'd go along to the library after band finishes to join in with their board games afternoon, but I'll delay going until next week. 



Once back home I don't have any plans for the rest of the weekend so will be pottering about home just doing whatever I fancy!



Food plans for the day are bacon, mushrooms and eggs for breakfast, homemade tomato soup for lunch, and homemade vegetable biryani for dinner tonight. I'm giving up coffee for a few weeks to see if it makes a difference to the frequency of the migraines so I will just be drinking water. 

Comments

  1. Well, thank you for not mentioning the weather and choosing your photos with such care! I watered the garden, today, and things actually looked wet for almost two minutes in the front before the water dried up (watered mid-morning) and maybe 5 minutes in the back (watered in the late evening). :p

    Hope you have a wonderful time at band practice, today, and enjoy the rest of the day, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Band was good fun this morning. It's great to be back in the routine.

      I don't think I could cope with the sort of heat you have to deal with ... I'll stick to my autumn days, cool breezes and gentle rain.

      Delete
  2. Nice photos - but you seem to have spilled something on your lens? Must try harder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's, I'll try to do better next time 😂😂

      Delete
  3. :-) It's a good idea to stop the coffee but be prepared for a few headaches if you're just going cold turkey. Not migrine kind, a sort of muggy head, and great sleepiness.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a muggy head and am very sleepy but was putting it down to the cold, but maybe it's partly to do with stopping the coffee.

      Delete
  4. Hello Eileen,
    Here it is still hot. Summer has come later ...
    The rain-speckled flowers are beautiful!
    I wish you good improvements and a calm weekend.
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime. The season is definitely changing here and we are moving into autumn. I'm feeling much better now and will be taking it easy for the rest of the weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts