Saturday

It was a busy band practice today. We're getting ready for our autumn concert next month, have ongoing bad behaviour from two children who will possibly be asked to leave, and we fitted in a short committee meeting as well. We have reached a decision about the issue affecting the band and now have to make things happen to get it all sorted.

At home now, I've had lunch and have done a bit more tidying in the garage. There's more stuff than I thought to sell or donate but it can all wait for now.  I came indoors for some water and now don't want to move, so the garden won't get done today. We have a yellow weather warning for tomorrow and rain is forecast for every day next week so I'm not sure when the garden will get the attention it needs but I am too tired to care!

I've given in and am watching TV ... that together with spells of reading are my plans for Saturday.


Comments

  1. Ongoing bad behaviour is not fair on everyone else, is it? It really spoils things.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it isn't. Sadly they are not responding to requests to behave and are affecting other children, so I think they are both in for a shock. That's the best thing about band as, unlike school, we can ask them to leave!

      Delete
    2. I was thnking the same thing. I'm absolutely sure you have all tried your utmost.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a busy morning! I'm glad you decided to rest in the afternoon. Don't overdo things! I hope the situation with the ongoing bad behavior gets resolved. Maybe giving them notice that they will be asked to leave will shock them into better behavior. Hope you stay warm and dry during all that rain. Our forecast says possibility of showers on Wednesday - I'll wait and see if it actually happens or not! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 8:30 pm and I'm about to go to bed! I'm shattered and can't keep my eyes open, so bed is the best place for me.

      They are on a warning already and there's been no improvement so I think they will be leaving very soon.

      We have a whole week of heavy rain to look forward to ... I'm fairly sure that it will happen as forecast 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts