Tuesday

I can't get going today! I slept in until 10 am, it's now nearly midday and all I've done so far is have some breakfast and start a load of washing. I don't see much hope for this afternoon so I may give in to this lethargy and just accept that it's going to be a lazy day!

If I don't summon up the energy to actually go out for a walk I'll do it around the house and garden instead, or maybe look for something on YouTube. I'll need to find some indoor alternatives for walks now that we are heading towards winter as I know I won't venture out when it is frosty and there is a risk of slipping/falling. Apart from that it'll probably be an afternoon of reading or, as I missed last night's episode of Dublin Murders, this would be an ideal opportunity to catch up.

A couple of friends may be calling in tonight. It's one of those loose arrangements where they'll drop in if everything else they are doing today runs to schedule and it doesn't get too late. It'll be lovely to see them and we'll just reschedule if it doesn't work out.

Comments

  1. I hope you have had a lovely, lazy day. Why not?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a lovely day thanks and my friends have messaged to say they are on their way, so will have a lovely evening as well.

      Delete
  2. A lazy day sounds good to me.I intended to have a lazy afternoon but then noticed something in the garden that needed doing and out I went,then I saw something else ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a few phone calls this afternoon resulting in cheaper monthly bills so am now deciding what I want to do with my 'extra' cash.

      That's why I didn't look too closely when out in the garden ... there's always too much to do!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you took the day off to relax and having friends over in the evening will be lovely, too. In any case, you were quite productive, as well, doing laundry and taking steps to reduce your monthly bills! Hope your evening with friends will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in the end I managed to get quite a few things sorted out and time spent with friends last night was good fun.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts