Wednesday


A complete turn around and I was up with the larks this morning. For once I've woken feeling refreshed so it looks promising for a good day.

I've been out for a short walk around the village, have eaten a yummy bacon sandwich, and have dealt with my emails. At midday I'm meeting J for lunch and then S for coffee later in the afternoon, so I have the rest of the morning to catch up on some more band things and get them ready to hand over. I can feel things 'lifting' so am still comfortable with my decision to take a break/leave 

I ended up having quite a productive afternoon yesterday, changing my broadband supplier, revising my mobile phone contract, and cancelling a couple of subscriptions I'm no longer interested in. The money saved will be used to pay for membership of a couple of local groups if I decide on joining ... that's still at the planning stage and I will have a couple of trial sessions before I actually sign up. 

My friends turned up last night and we had a long chat, catching up with all the news. It was a lovely relaxing evening with people I know well and we'll do it again in a few weeks. I'm going to them next time though.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a great start to your day! Hope you have a lovely lunch with J and enjoy your coffee with S. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's turning out to be a good day. I've spent the last hour booking tickets for shows and also a short break in London.

      Delete
  2. Yeah for such a productive & good day yesterday & such a start for today. Rest & letting things go, are sounding like the best tonic combination. I'm just waiting for my job release stress removal tonic to kick in (col).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a long chat with J over lunch and that's helped clarify my thoughts, so I am back at home feeling pretty chilled about life!

      Delete
  3. It sounds an absolutely wonderful day and long may it continue that way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S is poorly so had to cancel but everything else has been fun and I am feeling positive x

      Delete
  4. You are definitely sounding more positive and lots of things to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling positive. These changes will leave me with so much extra free time but it's going to be easy to fill 😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts