Thursday

I'm pleased to report that everything on yesterday's list can be ticked off. Meeting up with S was, as usual, good fun with conversation ranging from Les Miserables and Hamilton, via band, politics, coffee production, and ending up with Herge's Adventures of Tintin and Asterix the Gaul. 

I'm feeling tired so will be having a fairly quiet day today. There's nothing urgent on the list but I doubt much else will get done either. I'm half hoping to get out and take my first photos for the scavenger hunt but it is very cold so .... we'll see! I will be going round to J's home later this afternoon for coffee and a chat and, as I have to drive past a cake shop to get there, there is a distinct possibility that I will arrive on her doorstep bearing some delicious treats.

Today's Christmas to-do from my Advent calendar is to drive round and see the houses that look like Christmas has exploded over them. There are several well known ones locally so I will drive round on my way back from J's. 

Tonight? Well I fancy an early night so, after I've eaten, it's a soak in the bath and then tuck myself in bed to read until I feel sleepy. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day has been planned. I especially like that bit about cakes and treats. I suppose there is no possibility of you arriving on my doorstep with a treat or two, is there? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feel it's in your best interest that I don't ... aren't you supposed to be cutting down on carbs? 😂

      Delete
  2. ... well it is the season of delicious treats. Now I did read somewhere that when you eat the treats of the season, there's no calories in said treat ... but that could be very wishful thinking on my part :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not wishful thinking at all. It was the same article that proved that chocolate is a vegetable 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts