Friday

Friday has evolved into an admin day. I'm trying, but failing miserably, to sort out the files on my laptop. The laptop doesn't want to play and is on a go-slow for some unknown reason and the broadband service is intermittent this morning. I'm not giving up though!

I have plenty of space in the playroom cupboards now that the band stuff has gone so I can get on with spreading my own stuff out. It'll be a task for next week and is something that'll take a while but will be worth it in the end. I have the empty space equivalent to one whole cupboard available so, with a bit of thought and some careful organisation, I can make the space work properly for me.

I hope the rain holds of as I'm off to Bath with L later this afternoon. We have tickets for an event to do with the Chinese New Year but I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Hope the computer cooperates and you can get your files sorted. How wonderful to have the space to store your stuff, rather than the band stuff! I'm sure you'll enjoy planning how to organize things so that the items you store will be easily accessible.

    Hope you have a fun afternoon and the weather will be kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given up on the computer for now. It was taking too long and I ended up feeling I was just moving files around without a clear idea of what I wanted to achieve so will put my thinking cap on and plan the filing system on paper first. Then it should be s fairly straightforward task.

      Yes the rain held off and we had a good time. I laughed so much it hurt!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts