Wednesday

I've spent most of the morning talking with the tax office. When I went to submit a change to my tax return I couldn't get it to work and it now seems that I no longer need to complete one. So that's one less thing to worry about, although I don't fully understand why the system accepted a return earlier in the financial year but now won't. Anyway, I have printed out the reference to the conversation and also the confirmation of removal, just in case!

J is due to arrive  at 12:30. She's bringing lunch with her, just a meal deal from Sainsbury, and then we will work out the size of the print so I can place the order. I've decided against moving the furniture today because I still have a couple of piles of band stuff on the floor which will be in the way. I'll reorganise the furniture next week once the band stuff is gone.

We're off the the cinema tonight, we being J, L and myself, to see Bad Boys For Life starring Will Smith. It should be a cheap evening as the ODEON have reduced all of their prices so tickets now seem to be in the £5 - £6 range instead of the previous price of £10 - £12. I'm not sure why they've cut their prices but I hope it is a permanent thing. I also have a 2 for 1 offer so we'll share the saving between us.

Comments

  1. That sounds really good. Have a fab time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxes should be easier. I'm glad you don't have to mess with that process any more. I'm sure you'll enjoy your movie outing. I love special pricing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can afford to go to the cinema more often now. It'll be a cheap evening out.

      Delete
  3. It's good that you documented the conversation with the tax office, Eileen. Enjoy your lunch with J and the movie in the evening. Have fun figuring out the size of the print for your living room. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a good day. We sorted out the print and that's been ordered for delivery next week and I had a long chat with J. We all enjoyed the film as well.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. We did, thanks Sharon. It was a typical Will Smith film and we think we've worked out the line up for the next one!

      Delete
  5. Oh yes, tax time is also coming upon us. I hope you enjoyed the film. I would really like it if someone brought me dinner! (col).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The film was enjoyed by all. The meal deal is crisps, sandwiches and a drink but still lovely to be treated.

      Delete
  6. I hope you had a lovely time.
    I need to start doing my taxes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a good time thanks Nil. I'm so glad I no longer have to do a tax return! Hope completing yours doesn't take too long.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts