Mah-jong, Important Visitors, and Meeting Friends

Tuesday morning was filled with meeting the rest of the group and playing mah-jong. Everyone was really friendly and the time flew by ... I can see it being in my diary every other Tuesday morning for the foreseeable future.

I didn't take any photos in the end as my parking ticket was nearly up. I'll have to remember that in the future as it's only three hours parking in the car park nearest to D's home so there won't be time to do anything else after the game playing is finished. It'll make it an expensive morning if I pay for another ticket so I'd like to avoid that if I can.

Back at home I had lunch (mushroom omelette with side salad) then finished off a few bits of personal admin and started on the window cleaning. I started with the upstairs rooms in the end so cleaned the three windows in the spare room and my playroom and will carry on with the rest of the upstairs rooms on Friday.

On to today and I am expecting a very important visitor ...  Baby P is coming to play! She'll probably sleep through the entire visit but I'll get to have a cuddle and that's all that matters. I bought her two outfits in bigger sizes as she has plenty for now.


I'm really looking forward to spending some time with R, Baby P's mummy. I haven't seen her for a proper chat for absolutely ages so it'll be lovely to catch up with her.

I'm meeting up with J in the afternoon but don't know if she's coming to me or I'm going to hers. We may even go mad and meet in one of the coffee shops!

I think that's all I have on today but, although there's nothing else in the diary, I have this worrying little niggle that I have forgotten something. We'll see!

Comments

  1. I am seriously impressed with the window cleaning. I think it must be my least favourite thing ever - it always ends up smeary!
    Your day sounds fab. Have a great time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not my favourite task so this is probably the only time they'll be cleaned for a few months!

      Hope you have a great day too.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that the mah jong group is friendly and you enjoyed playing. :)

    A new baby to cuddle! What fun! The outfits you got for her look adorable. Sounds like you have a fun day planned, but, I do hope you haven't forgotten something! You'll find out, I guess. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a telephone consultation with my doctor. Luckily he remembered!

      The baby will be here soon ... I'm getting excited!!

      Delete
  3. What lovely outfits.Was the mahjong easy to pick up and is it very competitive?I am looking for a new group to join and we have a U3A one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very easy to pick up the basics but will take a bit of effort on my part to learn the formats of the higher scoring hands. In this group they play for fun and are not at all competitive but I understand that other groups can be. Have a go, it's good fun.

      Delete
  4. Mushroom omelette with side salad is always a good choice :) If you are organized enough to fit in window cleaning, you win! Your family visiting sounds delightful, and those outfits are adorable. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nothing to do with being organised but everything to do with being unable to ignore any longer that they need cleaning!

      R is my friend's daughter and Baby P is her first child. I had lots of cuddles with the baby ... just delightful.

      Delete
  5. Cute outfits. Enjoy the family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts