Questions and Answers

Joy posted her answers to these questions on Friday and invited others to join in .... so I have.

1. Who are you named after? 
My Mum always liked the name Eileen. It is also her younger sister's name but I was always told that it was chosen because she liked the name and not to name me after my auntie.  

2. Last time you cried? 
Last week. I'm in the middle of sorting through a box containing my late partner's possession and my emotions got the better of me.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes I do. I've always had neat handwriting and at one time was able to write equally well with both left and right hands. My sister, on the other hand, has handwriting that looks as if a spider has crawled across the page and died!

4. What is your favorite meat?
Either lamb or chicken. I occasionally eat pork but am allergic to beef so that is definitely off the menu.

5. Longest relationship?
Thirty six years with Ced.

6. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes

7. Would you bungee jump?
No, never.

8. What is your favourite cereals? 
I rarely eat cereals but occasionally will have something made with oats.

9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 
Usually.

10. Do you think you're strong? 
I'm not physically strong but I've proved to myself over the past seven years that I am emotionally stronger than I ever thought possible.

11. Favorite ice cream?
Strawberry, chocolate or mint are my current choices but I do keep changing my mind. For a person who is intolerant of dairy I seem to eat ice cream more often than is healthy!

12. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Their eyes.

13. Football or Rugby?

If I'm strapped to a chair and forced to watched then I'd be hoping it was a rugby match. I'd be happy to watch a cricket match though. Or tennis. Or athletics.

14. What colour trousers are you wearing?
I'm not wearing trousers today but if I was they'd be black ... I only have one pair of trousers and they are black.

15. Last thing you ate? 
Scrambled eggs on toast 

16. What are you listening to? 
Nothing at the moment. The house is quiet. I'll put the radio on later on, probably either Radio 2 or Classic FM.

17. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? 
Red

18. What is your favourite smell?
I've had no sense of smell since 2001 but can vaguely remember the smell of roses so I'll say that.

19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? 
The person who organises the U3A photography group.

20. Hair colour? 
Originally brown but now mostly grey


21. Eye colour? 
My eyes change colour so today are green but yesterday were blue/grey.

22. Favourite foods to eat? 
When I lost my sense of smell my ability to taste was affected so I prefer to eat spicy foods now. 

23. Scary movies or happy endings?
Definitely happy endings.I never watch scary films now I live alone ... it takes too long to check all the rooms to make sure the local axe murderer isn't hiding!

24. Last movie you watched?
Mrs Lowry & Son. I didn't really enjoy it though.

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? 
Red

26. What is your favourite holiday?
Of recent choices I think it will have to be the short break to Liverpool or maybe one of the trips to London. Going back a few year I have very fond memories of a holiday to Lindisfarne with Ced.

27. Beer or wine? 
Neither, I never drink alcohol

28. Night Owl or Morning Person? 
A bit of both really. Sometimes I am up early and other times I'm still awake in the early hours. 

29.  If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
The Lake District or by the coast.

30. Favorite day of the week?

I don't really have a favourite day. I like the balance of life throughout the week and look forward to different days for different reasons.



Feel free to join in if you want. Please let me know in the comments if you do and I'll pop across and read your answers.

Comments

  1. Several answers made me smile and a couple choked me up a bit. (((hugs)))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun question and answer post! Like Joy said, a couple of the answers caused my eyes to mist over. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always interesting to see these - doing mine tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen,
    I liked to know more about you.
    You are a very nice person.
    Hugs
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post to read - I like red best too. I hope to do a post soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts