Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • sunny days
  • spring has arrived
  • taking part in all the virtual choir activities and quizzes
  • renewed friendships with people I'd lost contact with many years ago
  • clearing the dining room so I no longer need to eat meals in the living room

I am grateful ...
  • for the NHS and all the other essential workers
  • that all family member and friends remain free from coronavirus 
  • for the generosity and hard work of all the people creating virtual activities for others to enjoy

Comments

  1. Lovely reasons for being cheerful about and grateful, Eileen. We have many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have many blessings and, with the current situation, it seems even more important to remember that.

      Delete
  2. A lovely post today - it's cheered me up a lot, thank you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I find that making the effort to think of the good things in my life helps me to stay positive, especially now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts