Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • rain ... the garden needed it!
  • Visits to the theatre and fun quizzes via Zoom
  • a phone call from Little Misses C and H
  • a long chat with Julie
  • seeing the blossom on neighbour's trees
  • joining in with the online activities organised by the groups I belong to, and keeping in touch with everyone in these groups

I am grateful ...
  • for the technology that allows me to 'see' my family and friends during this strange time
  • for online purchasing and non-contact deliveries
  • central heating and hot water when it's needed
  • that my mum taught me to cook from scratch

Comments

  1. Those are some wonderful reasons for being cheerful and grateful, Eileen. Sounds like it was a good week, overall. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Bless. It has been an odd sort of week but the positives are there when I look for them.

      Delete
  2. Some lovely reasons here, Eileen. And wasn't Phantom amazing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Yes, Phantom was amazing. I hope they show the sequel, Love Never Dies, next.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts