Saturday

I have a feeling that it's going to be a lazy day. I didn't wake up until just after 9 am and have no desire to do anything, so ... I'm not going to!

I thought the choir quiz was more difficult last night - I managed to get 58 out of a possible 72, so not too bad! I watched The Sound of Music afterwards and it was delightful. I really liked this production and the way they changed from one scene to the next but the film version starring Julie Andrews is still my favourite!

I think today will be taken up with reading, jigsaw (although I'm doing the sky and it's hard, so we'll see), and watching a ballet or a musical if I can find one. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely day, Eileen. You have been very productive, recently, so you need this little break! You did well on the quiz! Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a lovely day doing very little. I've been reading, watching films on Netflix, eating and drinking. I even treated myself to a takeaway delivery.

      I hope you have a good weekend too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts