Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • finally getting the roof repairs completed
  • my first drive out in the car, venturing out of home for the first time since lockdown started
  • Zoom chat with J and L
  • another leaf appearing on the magnolia ... it now has two leaves!
  • quizzing with J and L, plus the choir quiz and the street quiz
  • completing tasks which have been ongoing for months ... several things have been ticked off of the Big List
  • a whole week of sunny days

I am grateful ...
  • for the procedures in place which allow me to have a telephone consultation with my GP
  • that my family and friends continue to be free of the coronavirus. 
  • for the Internet and how it reduces the feelings of isolation by enabling me to keep in contact with everyone

Comments

  1. It sounds like a wonderful week. May the forthcoming one be just as splendid! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good week with many reasons to be cheerful and grateful. How exciting to have the magnolia grow another leaf! Hope it continues to leaf out, nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's looking quite healthy at the moment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts