Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • getting a supermarket delivery at short notice so fresh fruit and veg is back on the menu
  • trying new recipes
  • watching Hairspray the Musical for the first, but not the last, time. 
  • experiencing the pleasure of losing myself to the worlds created in books
  • coming up with ideas for the garden. To call it 'planning' suggests that this is organised but it's not - I just have a list of plants I like and ideas for features that will look good and make maintenance easier.
  • chatting with friends and family
  • a couple of short walks around the block 
  • having music in some form every day; playing, singing, listening, watching musicals. It all keeps me happy!

I am grateful ...
  • for antibiotics and eye ointment!
  • to whoever invented electric fans!

Comments

  1. Hairspray is great, isn't it. Glad you enjoyed it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I've added it to my list of shows to see on stage.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you found so many reasons for which to be cheerful and grateful, this week, too, Eileen. Ah, yes, electric fans! I have ceiling fans and stand fans and a table top model on the kitchen counter! For the days when the temperatures inside the house go to 95F (35C) and above! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fan has been on constantly over the last few days. I don't know how I'd manage if we had your high temperatures!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts