WPSH Final Selection

The hunt has ended. I've seen that a few of you are more organised than me and have already posted the rest of your photos, so here's my final selection!

No 1 | in the bag




No 2 | contrast, substituted with Alt A - Chess 




No 3 | the way to go



No 4 | colours



No 5 | a garden gate



No 6 | vintage 



No 7 | I stood here



No 8| 11 o'clock, substituted with Alt F- The sky today



No 9 | solitary, substituted with Alt C - The View From My Front Door



No 10 | the little things, substituted with Alt D: Three Colours One One Item




No 11 | industrial



No 12 | time for tea




No 13 | a keyhole





No 14 | flavour of the month



No 15 | letters



No 16 | a barrier




No 17 | a line




No 18 | a chain




No 19 | an alley



 No 20 | monochrome, substituted with Alt E - I am reading





Many thanks to everyone who joined in. Please leave a comment when you've added your photos to your blog and I'll be round to visit. 

Now it's over to Mary-Lou for the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt ... can't wait!

Comments

  1. Great finds. Such a variety of things. Thanks again for organizing. SPSH will be a challenge this year, so probably a shorten list & time frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. I'm looking forward to the SPSH, which for me will definitely be an at home one. I'm going to do some of my own mini monthly challenges as well if you are interested.

      Delete
  2. Oh nicely done. Lots of interesting photos - rainbow of notebooks is swoonworthy in my opinion. I dig a little archaeological dig on my digital photos to see what I could find, and got almost all of them (with a cheat or two).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanne. I was definitely excited to see the rows of coloured notebooks.

      I'll be over to see your photos later

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, Eileen. Is that a paper weight in ‘three color in one item’ ? It’s so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I collect glass paperweights.

      Delete
  4. Great finds, Eileen. I especially like the one with the brick wall with a cat perched on top! That wall is so high, it makes one wonder how that cat got up there!

    I am looking forward to the summer one and the mini monthly ones, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Sammy and it's the wall around his garden. There are shrubs and benches the other side of the wall and he climbs on them first.

      Delete
  5. Love your chess and colours photos. I think the cat would work for solitary too.
    My final selection is here: https://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.com/2020/05/winter-photography-scavenger-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts