Saturday

I didn't make any progress with the banking queries and eventually gave up in frustration. I need to speak to Customer Support at my own bank but the phones were busy all day; when I eventually got through I was in a queue with an estimated waiting time of 50 minutes so it's on the list again for Monday!

I photographed a few items and decided on the wording for the adverts for when I'm ready to list them online. I found out that one of the reclamation yards accept online enquiries and, if they are interested in buying, will make an offer in writing and will pay cash when they collect. I'm going to contact them about some of the things in the garage to see if they are interested as that will be an easy way of disposing of quite a few items.

The choir quiz was on last night and it was one of those times when I just knew the answers. I won with a score of 63 out of 72, my best score yet.

After that, I spent the remainder of the evening looking through YouTube. I started with the intention of finding a musical to watch but ended up watching videos of gardening ideas. 

Today, is going to be a 'whatever I fancy' day. I don't have any plans, may go out for a drive if it stays dry or may not ... who knows? 

Comments

  1. Congratulations on winning the choir quiz! That's frustrating about the banking stuff; hope you'll have more luck on Monday.

    Sounds like you've planned a relaxed day. Sounds good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. The quiz was good fun last night and just what I needed after the frustration of the banking issue. Winning was the cherry on the cake!

      It's pouring with rain so I won't be going out, just enjoying myself at home. Hope you have a good weekend too x

      Delete
  2. You're doing very well with quizzes at the moment - good for you! How's the demon puzzle going?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The demon puzzle is out on the dining table and glares at me accusingly every time I go in the room. It is so hard!

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of having a ‘whatever I fancy day’. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been brilliant. I thoroughly recommend it!

      Delete
  4. I hope the reclamation yard wants what you have. That does sound like an easy solution. I love gardening videos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell from their website whether they have re-opened yet but I've emailed the enquiry and photos so now need to wait for the response. It will make it so much easier if they are interested.

      I'm hooked on the gardening videos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts