Wednesday

I have another photo for the SPSH, No 6| something in the shape of a triangle so here's the Deathly Hallows keyring I bought the last time I went to the Harry Potter studio tour. 


Most of yesterday morning was taken up with a phone call to my bank. There was a fraudulent payment from my account last month which was investigated and refunded and the bank confirmed that they had blocked the company so it couldn't happen again. I checked my account yesterday morning and, you've guessed it, there was another payment to the company that was supposedly blocked. The bank admitted their error, have refunded the money and put another block on the account but I will need to keep checking as I'm not confident it will be the end of it.

Anyway, on to today and I will be sorting through some of the smaller items I want to sell to find the ones I will be able to post in the nearest post box. I'll get the adverts ready and post them on eBay tomorrow ... apparently auctions which end on a Sunday or a Thursday tend to have a better chance of a successful sale. I don't know if it's true but it's worth waiting a day to find out!

I haven't looked outside yet but I think I heard raindrops on the window earlier. The forecast is for it to rain all day so, if that's correct, the garden will get a good soaking and I'll be excused watering can duties. I'm writing this in bed on my phone and have a serious dose of lazyitis so will stay here for a while and read until my conscience gets the better of me and I drag myself out of bed. Once I've sorted out the adverts it'll be more of the usual - reading, piano, exercise (indoors if it is raining), watch a film and maybe a musical as well. The musical being released on Friday is Peter Pan Live! so that's something to look forward to.

Right, my book is calling me. I hope you have a good day and I'll be around to visit everyone later on.

Comments

  1. At this rate, you'll have all the photos for the SPSH done by the end of June! LOL. But, that is a great photo for that particular prompt.

    Hope the bank will be able to put a stop to the fraudulent charges!

    I like your plans for today. Hope your day goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's usually about a third of the prompts where I take more than one photo for each. If I do finish early I'll just start again and take more photos, all different.

      I'll check my account every day until I'm sure the fraudulent payments have stopped. The person I spoke to said that in his experience these companies try three or four times and then give up.

      Hope your day goes well too x

      Delete
  2. I like your plans for the day. As we are also forecast for a rain day, I just may alternate between I want to, I have to, things. I like your key chain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's raining just enough to stop people sitting outside but not hard enough to give the gardens the soaking they need. It's afternoon now so I've progressed to alternating between I want to, I want to, and this is fun 😂

      Delete
  3. Well I can't say that the forecast was wrong because we did get 5 drops of rain, but a far cry from the day-long showers which were expected! Our water supply was cut off last night because the local reservoir is so depleted! Aagh!

    PS Have successfully uploaded a bunch of photos to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did they give you notice about the water being cut off? That's the last thing you need.

      Great news about the photos. I'll try some camera ones next time. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
    2. Nope! I thought I had a major plumbing problem till I checked the website of the water board. Anyway today has been ok again but we do need some proper rain.

      Delete
    3. I thought companies had to give notice to shut off the water supply?

      Delete
  4. Bank problems *sigh* I hope this fixes the issue.

    We keep having rain in the forecast and then not getting the rain lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it's fixed but at least the bank will refund any money if they fail to block the payments. We'll see!

      At least it's not just the UK with dodgy forecasts then 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts