Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • winning a bottle of wine in last weekend's street quiz (I don't drink alcohol so gave it to my neighbours as a thank you for checking my car)
  • being gifted a gradient jigsaw puzzle. I've wanted one of these for ages 😊
  • winning the choir quiz
  • the excellent service received on the first delivery from Morrisons
  • strawberries!
  • continuing to enjoy reading and being lucky enough to have access to plenty of books
  • watching Peter Pan Live!

I am grateful ...
  • for cheerful and helpful delivery drivers
  • kind neighbours who let me fill up their green waste bins 
  • to those clever people who post 'how to' videos on YouTube

Comments

  1. Great reasons for good cheer and gratitude. That was very nice of you to gift your bottle of wine to your neighbors; I'm sure it was much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They help me a lot so I was happy to gift the wine. 😊

      Delete
  2. More than ever at the moment, we have to look for the positives and be glad of them. I try to count mine every day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely helping me to look for the positives every week.

      Delete
  3. Some fantastic reasons there.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Despite the rain, it's been a good week.

      Delete
  5. It sounds like a good week. Perhaps having the wine while trying the gradient puzzle would have made for an interesting challenge? ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the puzzle is proving to be impossible without the 'assistance' of wine!!

      Delete
  6. Much to be grateful for, and some you list are ones I share :) Plenty of books in particular :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very fortunate to have as much as I do. Books, as you know, are an important part of life!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts