Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • coming second in the final street quiz and winning a bag of jelly babies 
  • seeing the progress in the garden 
  • there are now ten leaves on the magnolia tree!
  • an unexpected tax refund, not a huge amount but it will pay for two or three plants for the garden
  • a surprise visit from one of the children I used to teach with a beautiful bunch of flowers to say thank you for teaching her to play her cornet
  • winning the choir quiz

I am grateful ...
  • for a week of decent weather
  • for the NHS
  • for electric fans and cooling showers

Comments

  1. All very good reasons for being cheerful and grateful, Eileen. I like how you view the tax refund! I received a refund on a portion of my car insurance for the time we were mandated to shelter at home; I think I shall view it as the money for the next fruit tree I want to buy for the garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think a new fruit tree is a perfect use of the refund šŸ™‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts