Friday

Yesterday ended with everything in the correct room and in it's correct place. Nothing was attempted in the way of cleaning and won't until next week now as I'm feeling tired, so it'll be an easy day with nothing planned (but there are a few very quick and simple tasks on my list if I do feel the need to do something productive).

I have a few ideas for how to keep myself occupied today. I've missed a couple of the Churches Conservation Trust's lunchtime talks so could catch up with them on their YouTube channel, or there is bound to be something to watch on Netflix. Italian practice will definitely happen, but there's also piano practice, reading, and online games .... and one or two naps!

I'm not sure whether I will bother with 'The Shows Must Go On' offering tonight. It's Midnight Tango and stars a couple of the professionals from Strictly Come Dancing, but it's not really my thing. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like yesterday was a very busy and productive day! Well done in getting everything in its proper place! You definitely earned a day of rest! Hope you have a lovely day, today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took longer than I thought it would but I was pleased to get everything back where it belongs. I've slept most of the morning so far!

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of a few naps & I may follow your example today - this rising at 3am has me collapsing about 11am, so a nap might be a perfect antidote to that! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back to bed after breakfast so some extra sleep is all I have managed today so far!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful day and enjoy every moment of it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is always something to watch on Netflix, that's true lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... although I seem to spend most of my time looking through the choices, unable to decide! 😂😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts