Tuesday

First the good news ... I can load photos taken on my camera. Lady E suggest trying a different web browser which I fully intended to do but thought I'd have one last try and the problem, whatever it was, seems to have gone. 


This photo was taken yesterday and is cropped from the full sized image, which is why the focus is not as sharp as it should be. It's one of the wooded areas at the local animal park where I spent a very pleasant afternoon with L, taking photos for my monthly challenge. An added bonus was that I completed my daily steps target without even trying!

It was good to get out in the fresh air and we had a laugh. Afterwards we went to the Costa at one of the retail Parks for a hot drink and more chatting time. It's a big place and was practically empty so social distancing was easily achieved.

The evening was filled with choir practice followed by 'Who Do You Think You Are' , which fitted in nicely with my reinstated end of day routine.

Today, there is nothing planned. I need to hoover the carpets and also complete one task off my list - probably shredding as it goes in the wheelie bin that will be emptied tomorrow - and I will also do my daily Italian and piano practices. As for the rest of the day, I don't know. I have the animal photos to edit, the family tree research, and plenty to read so I'll just see what I feel like doing.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you were able to go to the animal park, today, and spend some time with your friend. Sounds like your knee held up well and allowed you to walk. I'm glad, too, that you are now able to post your photos! I hope your day goes well, today, too; it sounds busy enough to me with hoovering, Italian and piano practicing, sorting your photos, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely did me good to get out and about but my knee is hurting today! The ability to post photos again is a relief and I am thankful it sorted itself out.

      I just seem to want to sleep today so I am listening to my body and doing just that.

      Delete
  2. Glad you got out with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. We've arranged to meet again next week so I have that to look forward to.

      Delete
  3. A great photo - I think of so many captions for it, but mostly it makes me think of how "we" are viewing 2020, can't see the forest for the trees ... Sounds like you & L had a good day out, just what you needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... a good observation of 2020! I was a good afternoon with good company.

      Delete
  4. Good news about the photos. I wonder what the issue was with other browsers. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The suggestion was to try a different browser just in case the settings in my browser was the thing causing the problem. I didn't get round to trying a different browser because the problem resolved itself without any help from me!

      Delete
  5. Hi Eileen,
    Glad you can download photos from your camera.
    I really liked this photo. I also enjoy nature very much.
    There are enpre chores of the house, but I save for Saturday;)) !!
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime, I like to get the chores done during the week so my weekends are free.

      Delete
  6. Good news! Glad the technical issues are behind you. Please may we see the green photos soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd completely forgotten about those! I'll add them to the list. I still have to do the SPSH.

      Delete
    2. Oooh, lots to look forward to, then! (I believe it's fashionable to wait about a year to post one's SPSH finds...)

      Delete
  7. What a lovely park area! Your "nothing planned" day sounds like there's plenty planned lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take some photos of the main part of the park one day for you to see.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts