Thursday

Yesterday was a catching up with friends sort of day. I spent most of the day chatting on the phone, leaving very little time for anything else which means that today will be busy catching up.

I'm starting with the housework as that's the one thing I'll happily ignore but it needs to be done, so tidy the living room, hoovering & dusting downstairs rooms, and wipe door handles and doorbell. It won't take long. The next priority is prepping veggies for the next few days and then some bulk cooking - fish pies, chicken jalfrezi, and chicken ?? (there's enough chicken for a second batch but I don't know what I'll make yet). 

Once that's all done I'd like to continue with the family tree research and that will probably keep me occupied for the rest of the day. 

I need to be busy today. Today marks 8 years since I lost Ced. 

Comments

  1. Sending virtual (( hugs)) for you today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and plenty of ((((hugs)))) for you. Keeping busy is a good idea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of good thoughts your way on what can be a difficult day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you a big, virtual hug! Anniversaries are always difficult days but I hope you will find some comfort in your happy memories of Dec. Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I meant CED. Autocorrect interfering again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad day but I expect very happy memories, and house work sometimes gives us a reason to get going even when we don't feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((HUGS))) I hope the day is going well and you're accomplishing all what you want to do today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anniversary days are tough. Sending you a hug x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anniversaries are always difficult days, be easy on yourself and remember the happy memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts