Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting with friends
  • getting my hair cut
  • finding some more online courses to try out
  • bumping into an old friend I haven't seen in years and chatting for ages
  • learning how to make onion bhajis!
  • continuing to enjoy the splashes of colour in the garden from the spring flowers 
  • finishing the spring cleaning in my playroom
  • having fun trying out the exercises from the online photography class
  • appreciating the extra space now the charity shop donations have left the house
  • watching the Great British Sewing Bee
  • having some productive days and that pleasing feeling of being tired but content with the day's activities

I am grateful ...
  • to S for his help dealing with the charity shop donations and collecting the bags of compost from the garden centre
  • for a week of better weather, still cold but thankfully mostly dry
  • that, at least locally, people seem to be taking a sensible and cautious approach to the easing of the lockdown arrangements

Lifestyle changes
  • exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved 
  • weight: no change again  ... I need to rethink what I'm doing to kick-start the weight loss!

Comments

  1. You can count that as a very good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, yes it has been a very good week.

      Delete
  2. Lots of reasons to be cheerful, this week! :) Sounds like you've reached a plateau in the weight loss, but, they happen from time to time, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Yes, it's an expected plateau but I want to work out how to get past it. I have a lot more weight to lose and especially want to lose another half stone before by next lot of blood tests at the end of July. Fingers are crossed, but I think I can achieve that if I make a few tweaks.

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy these weeks reflections and it definitely sounds like you have had a positive week. Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. It's been a good week ending with a very lazy day today!

      Delete
  4. What a nice week you had! Enjoy the Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. I've had a lovely week and next week looks like being just as good. Today has been very quiet and rather lazy, just recharging the batteries!

      Delete
  5. Such a busy week with so much to be happy about and grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is feeling good and I'm happy with the balance I'm achieving. xx

      Delete
  6. It sounds as though your week went well. I've not manage to finish much spring cleaning, but I have gathered up some things for charity as well. I want to hunt through one more closet and then I can drop them off. It will be good to get them out of the house - it makes us feel lighter in spirit, I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are looking up and I'm in a good place at the moment. As you say, as things are leaving the house the weight is lifting and that has a positive impact on my emotional well-being.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts