Friday

In the garden ... 



I'm still waiting for five plants and some more pots to be delivered but nothing is due today as far as I know. I ordered a bulk bag of topsoil yesterday morning and it was delivered in the afternoon, so can't complain about the service from that company! There is plenty here for M to work her magic on next week!

I'll carry on with sorting through the photography equipment today. I've reached the time consuming part - providing full details for each item - and it's going to take an age, but if I want to sell all of it I have no option but to keep going. I doubt I'll get it all done today as I need to go out later on, so will carry on tomorrow ... the housework will have to wait.

I'll text Joy later on to see if I can call in to collect the bubble wrap she is kindly giving me (and which I'll need to pack up the photography equipment), and I also have to drop off some greeting cards to a great niece and a couple of friends. While I'm out I'll pop into the garden centre to see if they have any more of the lightweight pots to save ordering them online, and on the way home I need to pick up some bread, sweet potatoes, and mushrooms.

As for the rest of the day ... I don't have any firm plans, except there is a nutrition class to watch this afternoon if I want (they are currently recapping everything we've discussed so far),and then I'll probably finish watching The Coroner box set.

Comments

  1. I hope you manage to get all your listings done for your sales. Bubble wrap is wonderful stuff and I used to save mine when I had things delivered and then reused it. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still working on the listings. I don't know what a lot of the video equipment is so a friend will help with that next week.

      I love bubble wrap but have gradually used it all up, or the kids have popped it, and I will need a lot to pack up the cameras.

      Hope you have a good day too.

      Delete
  2. Again, beautiful photos of your garden beauties. I've been searching for two pots in specific texture & colour; glazed & dark blue to plant up my Rosemary & Baby Basil plants. Good luck with the rest of preparing for the sale of the camera & such - I am sure a big tick beside this item when done.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck finding the pots you want. I too am on the hunt for pots for the spring bulbs, so I still have plenty of time to find some.

      Now I've made a start I'm keen to continue and get it done, but the friend who is helping me can't do anything until next week so the work has ground to a halt for now. It will definitely be a HUGE tick when this is done!

      Delete
  3. Lovely garden flowers! I liked the one of the roses the best!

    That's good that a friend will help you with identifying what the various items are so you can list them with better descriptions, even if it means you have to delay the listing.

    Sounds like you've a busy morning planned; hope you're having a relaxed rest of the day. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. If I'd known the rose when through so many colour changes I wouldn't have bought it, which would have been a mistake as I love it now.

      C's offer to help will make the task so much easier and I stand a good chance of getting it finished this time! It'll be worth the wait.

      I didn't get everything done but am happy with what I achieved. I still have to sort out the garden pots and make sure I have enough before M is here on Friday

      Thanks Bless, and I hope you and your daughter have a lovely weekend too x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a producive day. I love The Coroner. It's a good show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed the show. It looks like there's two more series but they're not available on catch up yet, which is a shame.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts