Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting with family and friends
  • being selected to take part in a 30 day healthy eating and weigh loss pilot scheme
  • continuing to enjoy my piano lessons and the daily practice
  • that there is still colour and interest in the garden
  • getting my hair cut and feeling human again!
  • deciding on my own arrangements for celebrating Christmas, and
  • choosing and ordering my Christmas gifts
  • finding some new-to-me recipes to try
  • making some more tweaks to how and what I eat with the result that I have been able to reintroduce cheddar cheese (in moderation) to my list of acceptable foods ... this is a biggie!
  • enjoying planning some new outfits and making decisions on how I want the way I dress to more accurately reflect my personal style  
  • watching and enjoying the first episode of season 6 of the Shetland TV drama


I am grateful ...
  • for central heating and a warm home!
  • for all of the help M has given and the way she has transformed my garden
  • for the many opportunities to share in people's lives, both family and friends and with my friends in the blogging community


Lifestyle changes
  • exercise: 
    • 45 minutes daily walk. Achieved 4 days out of 7
    • 20 minutes daily knee strengthening. Achieved 
  • weight: no change

Comments

  1. Once again, lots of wonderful reasons for being cheerful and thankful! I enjoy reading your weekly reflections posts. Hope the week ahead will be another good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless and it's lovely to hear that you enjoy my weekly reflections. I too hope the next week will be a good one for you and your daughter.

      Delete
  2. Every time I think of my developing plans and arrangements for Christmas, it makes me smile. It's very cheering, isn't it?

    I dearly love these Sunday posts of yours - they remind me to be cheerful and positive. Thank you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cheering. I love to have something to look forward to and am well aware that often the planning is as enjoyable as the actual event.

      These Sunday posts keep me in a positive frame of mind and it's lovely to hear that it's the same for you. xx

      Delete
  3. I enjoy reading your weekly reflections too. We certainly need the central heating and our winter woollies on now. It's very chilly today but the sun is shining and I'm pleased about that after some very dark clouds at lunch time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Eileen, that's lovely to hear. It's cold here too and we've had some rain this afternoon, though thankfully not too much. I hope you stay rain free and have a lovely week x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts