Weekly Reflections

121/365: new growth on the hydrangea
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • resuming my piano lessons after a two week break
  • making great progress with the garage sorting/clearing, and
  • finding my little flowerpot man ... he needs restringing before he can take his place in the garden though
  • adding some more dates to my diary
  • starting to feel more at ease about mixing socially
  • chatting with my neighbours ... just like in the Before Times!
  • having a week of being more active (mainly due to the garage clearing) and feeling better as a result
  • enjoying M's company as she worked in the garden on Friday ... there's always lots of laughter!

I am grateful ...
  • for yet more offers of help from neighbour S (to do with making the soon to be purchased trellis planters more stable)
  • for central heating now the temperature has dropped again
  • that friend C has recovered well from his recent bout of Covid

Lifestyle changes
  • exercise: 
    • daily walk. Achieved
    • daily knee strengthening. Achieved

Comments

  1. It does feel like the Before Times are edging further away thank goodness. Sounds like you've had a good week and I'm glad you are feeling better and getting things done that need doing. Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been another good week and I feel that I've made good progress on some of the things I need to get done and out of the way.

      Thanks, I am feeling much better about things and my energy levels are improving finally. Hope you enjoy the Bank Holiday too x

      Delete
  2. Another good week for you :) So glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. It has been a good week. I hope all is well with you x

      Delete
  3. Sounds like another great week, Eileen. I'm glad that things are improving in many areas, especially the social engagements. :)
    By the way, did you change the format of your blog? Or, did Blogger do it for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, things are definitely improving and I think it has a lot to do with nearing the end of the decluttering ... I can feel the release.

      I chose a new template on Blogger this afternoon. I fancied a change.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts