Me too! I'm glad I started this project. Because I see this view every day I don't really notice the changes, so this is an ideal way to look back over the year. xx
Thanks Terra, but I can't claim it was my idea. A blog friend originally organised these monthly updates but when she stopped blogging I decided to carry on with the project. xx
That is an amazing transformation. I can't wait to see how it develops!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I'm glad I started this project. Because I see this view every day I don't really notice the changes, so this is an ideal way to look back over the year. xx
DeleteWow that looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sharon xx
DeleteYou had a great idea to share photos of the same scene in your yard, taken a month apart
ReplyDeleteThanks Terra, but I can't claim it was my idea. A blog friend originally organised these monthly updates but when she stopped blogging I decided to carry on with the project. xx
Delete