I'm 64 years old, 5' 2"
tall short, overweight and unfit! I'm retired now but used to work as a peripatetic music tutor, teaching brass and woodwind to (mainly) primary school children. I love music and play tenor horn (my principal instrument), cornet, trumpet, flute, alto sax, clarinet and recorder. In my spare time I am trying to teach myself to play the piano. I used to play in a local brass band and have recently joined a local choir.
- making lists!
- reading - anything and everything
- all sorts of crafts - card making, quilting, dressmaking ...
- cooking and baking (I'm eternally grateful to my wonderful mum for passing on all her skills and teaching me to cook)
- learning - I have a thirst for knowledge and new experiences
- crosswords, quizzes and playing Scrabble
- Doctor Who - I have watched it since childhood. David Tennant was definitely the best Doctor yet.
- the Harry Potter books and films
- the fact that I have more likes than dislikes ... it seems more positive!
- people who write in library books
- tea - I'm a coffee drinker
- clutter (although you wouldn't believe that if you came to my home - decluttering is a work in progress!)