12 photos of the same scene, one photo per month, to show the changes over the course of the year.
It is looking so good. Well done.
Thank you xx
wow
Looks a bit different, doesn't it? xx
Wow! What a difference! It looks amazing just as it is, without any plants! I can't wait to see how lovely it will look once you've got it all planted!
Thanks Bless. I'm working on the planting plan now. I will do an update when I've worked it out. xx
It is looking so good. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you xx
Deletewow
ReplyDeleteLooks a bit different, doesn't it? xx
DeleteWow! What a difference! It looks amazing just as it is, without any plants! I can't wait to see how lovely it will look once you've got it all planted!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bless. I'm working on the planting plan now. I will do an update when I've worked it out. xx
Delete