26 Week Photo Challenge - From the Hip

This time the challenge is 'from the hip'. I've had a lot of fun doing this, but haven't ended up with any 'wow' shots - most were complete rubbish.  Here's the best of a bad bunch.

Linking with Karen @ Me, My Camera, Eye.  Thanks for organising the challenge, Karen.

Photo No 1 was taken in Bradford on Avon in front of the library which is the building you can see in the background.  I didn't manage to get the window straight in any of my attemps, but this one is nearly there!


















Photo No 2 is my favourite one and probably the best one.  This is one of the many flower displays in Bath and although it isn't particularly well framed there is enough going on in the picture for it not to matter.












Photo No 3 was also taken in Bath, angled upwards to a window box which is why the window appears to be leaning backwards. 

Comments

  1. photo 2 is my favorite...love the colours. i still need to do this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Eileen,
    Beautiful pictures, and I reminisce my visit to Bath♡♡♡
    Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen,
    Beautiful flowers in the window boxes - so bright and cheery.
    You asked what my point and shoot camera is - well it is a Canon Powershot A710. I have had it for a few years now and I love it. I really need to get more practice with the big camera but this one is handy for putting in my bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of photos Eileen, personally I can't decide which I like best as I like all of them. Not an easy way of taking photos and you have done really well. Thanks for taking part. As you may guess I am running behing AGAIN!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way the trees lead to the bike. Quirky. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts