Memorandum Monday

A cheery Monday morning wave to you all after a prolonged absence from Sian's weekly meme.

I only have one 'first' to tell you this week ... it may surprise some of you to hear that I watched 'Love Actually' for the first time ever on Saturday night. I was invited over to Julie's home for a belated birthday meal (fig & goat cheese tart, chicken curry, rice & nan bread, choc chip tart & ice cream, all cooked by daughter no. 2) and this was the chosen viewing. This was the sort of film I could never get Ced to watch, which is the main reason that I'd not seen it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I hope you all have a good week ahead of you. It's Christmas carol playing season for me, so lots of standing and playing in the freezing cold .... I love it!

Thank you to Sian for organising this get together.

Comments

  1. Love that film! Great start to Christmas

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great film and sounds like a lovely meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie was one that I thought was so-so until I watched it again and again, and now I really quite like it. We watched a new Hallmark movie while trimming the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun way to wrap up your birthday week ... Love Actually is a movie I just introduced Mr Man to; surprisingly he enjoyed along with me. It is now part of the Christmas movie collection. Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to have you back! I have never seen Love Actually all the way through! So that would be a first for me too. Have a good week Eileen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts