Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt

Note: I will have to edit this post later as Blogger won't let me add a photo or a linky! For now, if you plan to join in, please leave a comment and I'll add you to the list when I get a linky to work.

It's December 1st, so it must be time to start the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt. The hunt will run from 1st December 2016 to 21st March 2017, and all photos must be taken between these dates.

1.   layers
2.   raindrops
3.   key
4.   a signpost with an image of an animal
5.   fur or feather
6.   river or canal
7.   glassware
8.   a seasonal treat
9.   diamond
10. winter weather
11. a photo taken outside at night
12. a market or market stall
13. cogs/gears
14. repetition
15. hands
16. a memory of your childhood
17. a church with a tower or spire
18. tools
19. bird table or bird feeder
20. cold
21. hygge - this one is compulsory, here's a link to an explanation of the meaning of hygge 

If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below, except No. 21 which is compulsory.
 
Alt A  a pinecone
Alt B  a shadow
Alt C  an angel

I'd love you to join in, the more the merrier - please sign up below, and I'll be hosting a linky at the end of each month so you can show your finds. 
 

Comments

  1. oh good - I need some creative inspiration - good mix of ones I know where / when to get and ones that I'll have to work on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen I am thrilled! I somehow thought maybe you were giving it a miss this year. Oh wow, wow, wow. I like Helena need some purpose and inspiration. Thank you so much. Have you got the message about how I feel?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um .... I have the feeling you are rather excited!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Good to see this, somehow I too thought there wouldn't be one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, Eileen, I'm in the middle of a very busy period at the moment, but I'll do my best to join in if I can, and thanks for organising, Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad you are hosting this again - list printed, hunt begins a day later but in full on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to joining in again! Thanks for organizing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found out about this from Maggie. Don't know how I missed it when you posted but I'm definitely tempted to join in this time. I could do with some cheering up/distraction! Thanks Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this again, looking forward to starting the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm late to the party, but definitely interested!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you are organising a winter hunt. I'd like to join in and have another go. I never finished the summer hunt due to circumstances. I know December is well on its way but never late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad I found you! I will have to print this list out and work on it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts