I'm 67 years old, 5' 2"
tall short, overweight and unfit! I'm retired now but used to work as a peripatetic music tutor, teaching brass and woodwind to (mainly) primary school children. I love music and play tenor horn (my principal instrument), cornet, trumpet, flute, alto sax, clarinet and recorders. I've always wanted to play the piano so have decided it's now or never and have started having piano lessons. I used to play in a local brass band and have recently joined a local choir.
- making lists!
- reading - anything and everything
- all sorts of crafts - card making, quilting, dressmaking ...
- cooking and baking (I'm eternally grateful to my wonderful mum for passing on all her skills and teaching me to cook)
- learning - I have a thirst for knowledge and new experiences
- crosswords, quizzes and playing Scrabble
- Doctor Who - I have watched it since childhood. David Tennant was definitely the best Doctor yet.
- the Harry Potter books and films
- the fact that I have more likes than dislikes ... it seems more positive!
- people who write in library books
- tea - I'm a coffee drinker
- clutter (although you wouldn't believe that if you came to my home - decluttering is a work in progress!)