Today the Tuesday Ten team asked us to list ten things we would do if we had 2 extra hours each day.
Well, I'm not going to waste my extra hours on chores or anything that boring ... the fairies are going to do that for me so that I can indulge the choices on my list without any guilt. And of course, the weather will always be glorious during these extra hours and I won't be too tired either!
- Use the time to take 'proper' photos, not just the 'snaps' I often end up with due to lack of time.
- Meet friends for a leisurely coffee and a chat. Oh, and some cake ... obviously this will not have a negative impact on my attempts to lose weight.
- Sit and practice the piano properly and regularly.
- Write a book. They say that everyone has one book in them ... well, I'd love the time to find my 'one book'.
- Read. I know I already read every day but I can't pass up the opportunity to lose myself for two hours in wherever the pages of my latest book choice takes me.
- Continue with the research on my family tree. This is something that often gets left, as I either run out of time or am too tired to concentrate on it.
- Go for long walks, something that's always on my mind to do but which rarely gets done.
- Join an amateur orchestra or (adult) brass band. I'd love to do this but just don't have the time.
- Make my own cards again. I still have all the stuff, but don't currently have the time to indulge this hobby so it's all packed away until I retire.
- Learn to play croquet ... or bowls ... or golf. They all look like sports I'd enjoy but I don't have the time or the money to take part. I'd probably be useless at them but it would be nice to have a go anyway!
Well, that's my list. What would you do?