A Quick Post

This will be a short post as I don't really have anything to say, a direct result of doing very little!

I've spent most of my time sleeping off migraines and then coping with nosebleeds in between. My eye and knee problems are continuing to improve, although it will be a slow job for both. I see the eye consultant next Monday and then it's back to see my doctor about the blood pressure, migraines and nosebleeds. He's going to be sick of the sight of me, I think I need to rub me out and draw me again!

Home improvements are progressing as planned. I've received the quote for the electrical work and am just waiting on the cost of the rest of the work from the carpenter/builder. Everything I've asked for can be done so it's moved to the next stage where I'm choosing tiles, bathroom suites and light fitting - much more interesting.

Comments

  1. Much love to you, Eileen. May things pick up for you soon. xxx
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you continue to heal. But oh my migraines & nose bleeds. Choosing all the bits for the new bathroom could be fun. Keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen I am sorry to hear you are suffering so. That's not good any time, especially when there is snow and ice to contend with. I hope you get your health sorted and that the home improvements progress well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have been MIA these past days. Migraines and nosebleeds!! This reads more like my blog! I do hope both are back under control again now. I will make more of an effort to get on top of things over the next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts