The end of an era


Ced passed away peacefully on March 4th.  I was with him until the end.

Comments

  1. Oh Eileen I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your sad news, Thinking of you.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen,

    I am so sorry to read this.
    I am sure that your heart is broken.
    I hope that Ced had a peaceful passing and
    I am glad that you were with him until the end.

    Take good care of yourself.

    Deepest sympathies

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Eileen, I am so full of sympathy for you at this time in your day. I lost my second husband years ago, but he is always in my heart. Ced will find away to always be in yours, I am sure. (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to read this - my thoughts are with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Eileen, I'm so sorry - thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Eileen, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news and am glad that you were able to be with Ced until the end. Take care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Eileen, I am so very sorry to read this.
    I have fallen somewhat behind with reading a lot of blogs. Please know that my thoughts and wishes are with you.
    Take care of yourself.
    I hope you get the house that you want - fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for your sad news, and I'm sure you have many happy memories that will stay with you forever xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. He sounds like he was a very special person, Eileen; I know you still miss him. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was an amazing man. There will always be a special place in my heart for him xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts