Advent Calendar Day 1

This month I've signed up to play along with Julie @ KCsCourt.  The idea is to post a photo a day to create an online version of the old style Advent calendars, i.e. in the days before the chocolate treats when you just opened a door to find a picture.  The image you post can be one you've taken yourself or may be an image from the internet - it just needs to be a Christmassy or wintery image.
 
Here's the first one, from my archives it's the Christmas wreath on my sister's front door about two years ago.
 
 

Comments

  1. A gorgeous wreath which is set off by the door beautifully. Did your sister make the wreath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her youngest son made that one.

      Delete
    2. Lovely picture and wreath! I still remember advent calenders when all you got was a picture behind the door, but I still found it exciting without having to have a chocolate.....how times have changed!! : )

      Delete
  2. What a lovely wreath. I've always wanted a red door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's spectacular.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful wreath, mine is just bear twigs at the moment, so need plenty of inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts