Weigh In Wednesday [35]

Today's weigh in recorded a loss of 2 lbs since my last weigh in, which was two weeks ago.  This equates to a total loss of 37 lbs in 37 weeks meaning that I am still reaching my target of losing one pound each week. 
 
However, it is getting harder!  I am now exercising regularly and I am hoping that this exercise, added to my imminent return to work when I will inevitably be more active, will help with the weight loss.  I'm sure that the rate of loss would slow down if I stopped exercising.  Over the summer break I have been managing to drink the recommended 7 - 8 glasses of water each day and I am also hoping that I can continue with this when I return to work.
 
To finish on a positive note, I have lost 3 inches (7.62 cms) from my waist since I started.  Most of my skirts are now loose and need to be replaced, so a shopping spree is on the cards!
 
Linking with Weigh In Wednesday.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts