260/365: The Front Garden - Progress!


I hadn't expected to get this done so soon.  I only had lessons first thing this morning so I went to order the gravel and membrane on my way home.  They offered to deliver straight away so I was anticipating an afternoon of moving the gravel from where it would be dumped  in front of my garage, to this space once I'd managed to lay the membrane.  But as usual, people are so kind.  I had help to lay the membrane - thank goodness, as it was just windy enough to make it a challenge!  I was just puzzling how to keep it in place when the gravel turned up and the lorry driver offered to dump the gravel exactly where it was needed.  Problem solved! 
 
It still needs to be levelled properly and there is extra gravel still to be shifted, which is for the back garden.  You can't really see it in this photo but there is actually a big mound of gravel next to the neighbour's hedge. I've done enough for today so it'll be finished off at the weekend.

Comments

  1. Eileen, ficou óptimo nem parece o mesmo local!
    O cascalho deu bom aspecto!
    Abraço.
    Ailime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts