Go to Wikipedia and type in your Birthday month and day only, then
List 3 Events that occurred that day:
- 1922 - Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon become the first people to enter the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun in over 3000 years.
- 1983 - Brink's-MAT robbery: in London, 6,800 gold bars worth nearly £26 million are stolen from the Brink's-MAT vault at Heathrow Airport.
- 2003 - Concorde makes its final flight over Bristol, England.
- 1910 - Cyril Cusack, Irish actor (d. 1993)
- 1922 - Charles M. Schulz, American cartoonist (d. 2000)
- 1996 - Michael Bentine, British comedian (b. 1922)
- 26th November is the feast day of Saint John Berchmans