The Simple Woman's Daybook - 5 November 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 5th November 2011, 17:20pm

Outside my window... it is dark. It's been a cold, wet day.

I am thinking... about a friend who is going into hospital next week.

I am thankful... that this week is nearly over.  It's been hard going!

I am learning ... to use my camera without relying on the auto features.

In the kitchen... not a lot is happening.  I need to get the evening meal ready, but I'll finish this first.

I am wearing... t shirt, skirt and cardigan.

I am creating... the slide show for my Thursday school's Christmas music concert.

I am going... to take some photos tomorrow.

I am wondering... what to buy my sister for her birthday.

I am reading... 'Never Look Away' by Linwood Barclay.

I am hoping... that I can get all the Christmas presents sorted by the end of November.

I am looking forward to... seeing my friend next week and catching up with all the news.

I am hearing... the TV. Ced is waiting for a Mr Bean film to finish so he can watch the news.

Around the house... it's time to replace the kitchen and bathroom.

I am pondering... nothing. I'm still trying to live 'in the moment' and not dwell on what the future holds.

One of my favourite things... laughing so much it hurts!

A few plans for the rest of the week: family visiting on Tuesday and Wednesday. Teaching Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Here is a thought I am sharing ...

image from Google


If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

  1. We have a lovely day today. Very cold tonight. I'm going to a firework display tonight at the beach.
    I love your thought for today - it's very true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thought of the day is so true Eileen.

    I hope that you do get your Christmas presents sorted by the end of Novemember
    (wish I was that organised)

    Hope that all is well with you and Ced.

    Sounds like you are having a busy week.

    Fiona

    ps I love Mr. Bean!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts