Monthly Photo Challenge: Pink

The theme for the June challenge was pink.

Starting with a selection of pink flowers ... 












... and finishing with all the pink things I could find that weren't flowers!











The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but there's no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for July is 'Begins with O'.  I'll post a linky at the end of the month. Have fun!


Comments

  1. Beautiful flowers & of course IMO there are all perfect because they are pink. Lots of other cute & pretty pink things. Oh I'd like to find a package of beets that aren't in vinegar, just peeled, washed & ready to roast - oh yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink flowers look wonderful in the garden. They just finish it off, in my opinion!

      We're lucky enough to be able to buy cooked, ready to eat beetroots that aren't in vinegar. I can never be bothered to buy raw and cook my own and I don't like the pickled ones, so I doubt I be eating them if the ready cooked non vinegar ones weren't available. xx

      Delete
  2. You certainly have found a great many different pink flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had loads more but thought it would make the post too long if I included them! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos especially of your pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take such lovely photos! Lots of lovely pink flowers and some really cute non-floral pink items, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Pink was definitely an easy subject for me xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts