Ten on the 10th

I'm joining with Joy for Ten on the 10th. My ten photos were taken over the weekend and give snapshots of my weekend activities.


      • time in the garden between showers
      • the white rose is covered with flowers again
      • settling down with my latest book
      • time for piano practice
      • my latest knitting project - making some bobble hats to fit the Innocent smoothie bottles, to raise money for Help the Aged
      • two new patterns for tops - I still have to buy the fabric
      • watching Wimbledon
      • checking the weather - looks like there'll be more showers
      • lavatera, one of the new plants in the centre bed
      • online, waiting to play canasta with N

Comments

  1. I like all your ten photos and a lovely weekend of activities.Those bobble hats to raise money for charity are a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - what a cute little bobble hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photos. Cute little bobble hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pink of the lavatera, so pretty. I like your pattern for the new tops. Curious as to why smoothie bottles need those cute little bobble hats?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this idea of 10 on the 10th! Looks like you've had a fun weekend! Your garden looks great and that new plant, lavatera, is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice! I really like the piano photo. What great depth of field!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are ok and just enjoying yourself. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts