September 2026 Goals

 

It's a change from my usual monthly 'goals' post as I've decided that the focus for September will be to deal with all the boxes currently stored in the conservatory. Everything else can wait!

There are about sixty boxes to deal with, so in theory, if I tackle two boxes a day I should get it finished by the end of the month. By then, I want to have found a space for everything that I want to keep and have at least sorted out all the items for disposal.  It sounds like a realistic target but I very much doubt I will be able to keep up the pace as my energy levels are still extremely low and I will also need Niall to be here to help with the heavy lifting. It's something to aim for anyway!

At the same time there are still a few of the home improvement things to finish off in September, which I wrote about here. And my quest to find a lodger has already started, so hopefully that will be resolved before too long.

Comments

Popular Posts